Wednesday, March 4, 2009

trouble is right around the corner

So I was on the phone last week with my good friend Becky discussing how we were so lucky to be blessed with "gifted" newborns (Side note: Some research shows that newborns that do not like to sleep - I am talking zero napping people - are often highly intelligent. So we think saying our babies are "gifted" is much better than the other names we could call them.) Anyway, while I was on the phone I turned my back for a SECOND and there was Noah... on the other side of the room like this

I am pretty sure he rolled across the room, but it was a wake up call that crawling is right around the corner. He had a repeat performance later in the weekend and even managed to stand up for a few seconds holding onto the couch! Yikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.