Ok. So it wasn't THAT dramatic, but I suspect anytime we go rushing off to the ER it will be traumatic (at least for Neil and I). This visit actually happened right before Noah's first birthday. I was reminded about it when I received the bill in the mail from the hospital this week :)
We were all playing after work one evening when Noah started to make a funny wheezing noise. He kept doing it throughout dinner and of course... we started to panic. Was his breathing labored? Was he having an allergic reaction? Did he inhale one of his favorite snacks... baby goldfish? Off to the ER we went.
Noah was examined and sent for a chest x-ray. What did they find? Nothing! Well, I shouldn't say "nothing" as they said he may have had a cold. Although, the most likely cause of the "wheezing" was that he had just discovered he could make a new noise. Awesome.
I happened to have my camera in my purse when we rushed off to the hospital. Once we realized everything was ok... I took a quick pic of the little man in his gown.


Now that we know he's ok... LOL! This is the cutest picture ever!
ReplyDeleteThanks. You should have seen the eyeroll Neil gave me when I pulled out the camera.
ReplyDelete