O hiding from the camera
someone coerced him out!
the two peanuts!
We also had a night out at our friends, the Hannas. They live on a beautiful golf course with lots of space to play! The big joke of the night was that Noah was the only little boy there ... and he was surrounded by SIX little girls. Most of the comments were too inappropriate to post here... but needless to say we will see how the kids interact 15 years from now. Somehow, I didn't get a pic of all of the kids, but here is a cute one of Noah and Neil.

Last but not least, Neil spent some time in Asia which gave us the break we needed to "redecorate" a bit. I always say that I am going to get so many things accomplished when Neil is away for business, but it never seems to happen. Well, not this time! Thanks to Noah's keen eye for decor :) and Grandma Kane's generosity with her time - we hired a painter, purchased new bedding for the guest room, new curtains and some furniture. Here is a pic of Noah enjoying the new chair he suggested we buy :)
excellent choice, Noah!
Hopefully, I will post some September updates before October!

Hey Kellie!
ReplyDeleteLong time no see! Noah is a great looking boy! Congratulations! Neil pointed me to the blog.
I hope you guys are doing well!
-Travis
Check us out:
www.korthfamily.com
Hi There! I have checked out your site - it is awesome. I wish I were that good! Josh is such a little cutie. Hope he and Noah can meet each other sometime soon!
ReplyDelete