Lots of other fun things going on lately. We had a great St. Patty's Day. Very different from previous celebrations, but very fun to watch Noah display his Irish pride. We tried to take some impromptu 9 month photos the same day... but failed miserably. Noah seemed to like riding/biting/petting the puppy more than posing with it.


We made it out to the park for the first time this spring. I was expecting Noah to be sooooo excited to ride in the baby swing... and he honestly could have cared less. He pretty much gave me the "I'm way too cool for this" look and played with his cell phone. I didn't think I needed to worry about that kind of treatment for at least 13 years! Sign of things to come, I guess. I did manage to capture a few action shots... his hair is TOC!




Noah also test drove his first car! As you can tell from the first pic, he takes driving very seriously.


We ventured over to the other side of town to celebrate cousin Kyle's 2nd birthday. Somehow, we didn't get a pic with the birthday boy... but were able to capture a few shots with some of the other party goers. (Check out Noah's shirt from Marimekko, our friend Minna brought it all the way from Finland!)


Last but not least, Neil and I snuck away for a date night! Noah had a great time spending the night with Grandpa Karl and Grandma Diane. Pretty soon, he will be telling us he doesn't want to come home.

Whew! Enough for now. Video of our little worm coming soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment