Monday, April 20, 2009

shout out to "auntie" ali and nd

My good friend Ali sent Noah a little ND onesie a long, long time ago. Her only request was that I send some photos of him wearing his new gear. Well, somehow the kid wore the onesie a BUNCH of times and I never managed to snap a good photo. Since he has been growing like a weed, I scrambled to squeeze him into it one last time (literally I only had one snap fastened). Here is the little man in all his glory... Thanks again, Ali!

all smiles for the camera

an action shot - how sporty!

excuse the green nose. too many peas for lunch.


checking out the action in our 'hood

This is also a good time for me to comment on Noah's lack of Notre Dame clothing displayed on the blog/photo site. Neil and I decided before Noah was born that we did not want to brainwash him too early... so we did not load up on all of the baby goodies the bookstore has to offer. Well, this has proved a difficult charge as we have very generous friends and family who have sent the little man lots of ND gear. I guess we were kidding ourselves that we could keep him open minded about college football... especially considering the commentary that flows in our house every fall. Heaven forbid he turn on us and start cheering "O - H..." The horror!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me feel bad about buying the little guy an ND football t-shirt. To make up for it, I'll be sure to get him some Michigan and USC gear.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.